The McKenzie Method®
“Remember, we are here for the patient.” ~ Robin McKenzie
I am board certified in mechanical diagnosis and therapy (MDT), the worlds most evidenced based, medically accepted method of diagnosing and managing musculoskeletal conditions, particularly intervertebral disc disorders of the spine.
The McKenzie Method is a biopsychosocial system of musculoskeletal care emphasizing patient empowerment and self-treatment. This system of diagnosis and patient management applies to acute, subacute and chronic conditions of the spine and extremities. It offers a reliable and practical approach that focuses on “what patients need” and not on “what doctors/therapists want to do“.
- Backed by years of research, evidence and clinical practice
- Known to show results in as little as two to three visits
- Assessment-driven and individualized treatment plans
- Active, not passive, therapy strategies for more successful management
- Cost efficient – treatment without expensive tests or procedures
- Non-invasive – no injections, no scalpel
- Self-directed and managed – we work with you and teach you
- Preventative – lifelong knowledge and skills
The McKenzie Method of MDT (mechanical diagnosis and therapy) gives patients control of their pain and empowers them to get back to the life they love.Learn more about the McKenzie Method